We are always looking for quality writers to contribute to Podcast Insights.
We have millions of unique visitors and an active & engaged email list.
Podcast Insights is one of the industry leaders in podcast education, gear reviews, guides, and more.
We have been featured in many of the top sites online, including the New York Times, Entrepreneur.com, Fast Company, Forbes, Hubspot, and many more.
You’ll have the chance to reach potential and existing podcasters – as well as online creators of all kinds.
Just a couple of requirements:
- Original and exclusive content (we will run it through Copyscape, must not be published elsewhere, etc.)
- Minimum 900 words
- Images must be less than 661px wide (preferably no more than 350px tall)
- Do not promote your product or service – the goal is to provide quality content and education to our readers.
- We have editorial control
- Please include an author bio. You can mention your site/service/product there.
- You may also provide an 80 x 80-pixel headshot
- Write and submit through Google Docs
- Use H2, H3, etc. – not bold
Here’s an example from Len, CMO of Podia and one of our awesome contributors.
Use password WriteForPodcastInsights (case sensitive) – hopefully that slows the spammers down.
P.S. If you’re looking for a paid writing job (freelance or full-time) get in touch through the contact page.